Notable achievements for October 2017:
- Rehabilitation Services (DRS): USOR released 114 individuals from the Order of Selection wait list and assisted 104 in obtaining successful competitive employment. USOR also provided 62 benefits reports to social security recipients through the Utah Work Incentives Planning Services (UWIPS) program.
- Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DSBVI): On October 17, 2017, Training and Adjustment Services held a Community Open House at DSBVI. Up to 100 individuals attended, including a group of students from Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind. Participants went on tours of the apartments and classes and then received brief demonstrations of services provided at the center. Several submitted applications to the program and one participant has already enrolled in the program.
- Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DSDHH): On September 8, 2017, a celebration was held to celebrate the 25-year anniversary of the Sanderson Center. Almost 500 people attended this event which included dinner, a theatrical program and awards ceremony. A beautiful history panel was unveiled as well.
October 2017 Performance Reports:
The monthly report is updated with data from two months prior from its release date. For example, the report released in December is updated with October’s data.
- Rehabilitation Services Performance Data: October 2017
- Disability Determination Services Performance Data: October 2017
- Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Performance Data: October 2017
- Services of Blind and Visually Impaired Performance Data: October 2017 (Word Doc)
- Services of Blind and Visually Impaired Performance Data: October 2017