Independent Living (IL)Up one level
Information on independent living services in the state of Utah.
- Overview of Independent Living
- A description of services available to help people with disabilities live more independently.
- Utah Statewide Independent Living Council
- Centers for Independent Living
- Independent Living Assistive Technology Policy and Procedure Manual
- Assistive Technology
- Community Integration Program
- Older Blind Program
- State Plan for Independent Living
- The purpose of the SPIL is to develop a strategy to ensure these activities occur statewide: Independent Living Services. Development and support of Centers for Independent Living, including a plan for the development of the future network of CILs. Promotion of relationships between service programs for persons with disabilities.