Three Ways to Apply for Disability:
- Call (800) 772-1213 or TTY (800) 325-0778
- Visit https://www.ssa.gov/disabilityssi/
- Go to a Social Security office near you https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp
- Social Security’s Definition of Disability
- How an Eligibility Decision is Made
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Security Income
- Disability Starter Kits
- Electronic Publications
- Common Social Security Forms and Instructions
- Report Waste, Fraud or Abuse
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Social Security Administration (SSA) establishes and reviews the performance metrics and outcomes for DDS. Learn more.
To contact Disability Determination Services, email UT.DD.Salt.Lake.City@ssa.gov.